Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mulls
Jul 30, 2013

I would say there's a pretty high chance. The new unit has an IR port, so there's no hardware limitation that would prevent it from working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

I have a Harmony all set up, and I'm planning on using that 90% and just keeping the new remote handy for the few times I want to use Siri. I'm also hoping my iPhone can be a Siri microphone for Apple TV.

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

Has Apple said what time on Monday these go on sale? Am I going to be staying up until 2 am just in case?

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

Store is live fyi

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

Jose Oquendo posted:

I bet you can just walk into Best Buy on Friday and buy one.

If you live near an Apple Store, returns are really easy. I always order stuff online to be shipped to my house and then also try to see if there are any in retail stores. If I end up with two, I can always return one.

• Locked thread