Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CygnusTM
Oct 11, 2002

Anyone know of a Magic Media Marker alternative for Windows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CygnusTM
Oct 11, 2002

Since updating my ATV3 to 5.1, MLB.tv hasn't worked at all. Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: I posted a thread about this in the Apple Discussion Forums. Someone figured out that disconnecting the Ethernet cable and switching to Wifi solved the problem. An Apple employee has chimed in and is gathering info to solve the problem. I'd expect 5.1.1 to not be too far away. If Wifi isn't an option for you, don't update.

Here's a link to the forum thread: https://discussions.apple.com/message/19750621#19750621

CygnusTM fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 26, 2012

CygnusTM
Oct 11, 2002

Mortanis posted:

Is there any sort of ETA on a fix for Hulu Plus for the ATV3? I gather the most recent update broke it. I just got my Apple TV the day of the patch, and Hulu Plus right after, but I've never been able to get it to work. Looks like the patch borked it all up, but that was a while ago now and I'd like to get some use out of it soon...
Are you using a wired connection? That's what is broken as far as I know. Switch to wireless, and it should work. Hulu Plus works fine for me.

CygnusTM
Oct 11, 2002

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Weren't we expecting a firmware update today?
I'm guessing it will come with Mavericks.

CygnusTM
Oct 11, 2002

noirstronaut posted:

Is disabling the 24-hour clock possible? I bought it on an army base, but dammit if I'm not used to 19:00 being 7

This is a guess, but try changing Settings > General >Region Format.

• Locked thread