Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Just to make sure I understand this before I take the plunge on aTV:

* I can rent a movie or TV episode and watch it during the rental period OR I can purchase it and it lives on my HD for watching any time correct?

* Buying a season pass is like buying a full season of the series I want to watch

Is this correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I like it better how it actually is. Less space locally to lose by watching a ton of different shows. I'll be picking one up soon and moving 100% to digital download rather than buying DVD\Blu-ray of things

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Dogen posted:

Make sure you don't have automatically download purchases turned on in itunes or any of your devices or they'll download stuff you get on your atv, if you are worried about space.

I'm not that worried about space but thanks for the warning. I do need to turn that off

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Dogen posted:

I think it's off by default anyway, you have to have turned it on in iTunes/on each individual iDevice.

Good. Now to buy up all the Adventure Time seasons :dance:

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I'm not sure where to ask. Would there be interest in a megathread on eliminating TV and using things like Hulu\Netflix\aTV? If I get a couple of yes answers, I'll start drawing up the thread with all the information I have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I'll draw up the original today. I'll update the OP as we go for more canadian\international issues. I will do a short one on Sports as requested.

Thread up

edit: added link to thread

Irritated Goat fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 15, 2012

• Locked thread