Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kraxis
May 14, 2007
I am a semi-regular traveller on London-Midland between Stoke-on-Trent and London Euston. It takes me three hours. Around half way through this journey I have to watch the Virgin Pendolino service overtake my train, which left Stoke an hour after me, but alas I am poor and cannot afford efficient public transport.
Also the return trip on a Sunday evening is always hellishly busy, but you're not allowed to book seats on that train :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraxis
May 14, 2007
Thanks to wikipedia I now know these crazy people exist :confused:

• Locked thread