Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

XMNN posted:

What's that white and black flag with the red cross? I haven't seen it before, is it specific to Britain First?

Whatever it is it's about as fascist-looking as you can get without putting a swastika on there, which I expect is the point.

e: Apologies in advance if I've maligned an innocent flag.

It's the flag of the knights templar, Britain First use it cause they're defending international banking from the predations of the French monarchy. Sorry, I mean, defending britain's kids from the predations of muslim pedos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

XMNN posted:

What's that white and black flag with the red cross? I haven't seen it before, is it specific to Britain First?

Whatever it is it's about as fascist-looking as you can get without putting a swastika on there, which I expect is the point.

e: Apologies in advance if I've maligned an innocent flag.

Fascists are pretty good at maligning innocent flags themselves, so don't sweat it.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Knights Templar International is part of Britain First's ugly little empire, along with their online store Lionheart GB. At any given time they might be claiming that the groups have nothing to do with each other, but they all sell the same tat, and it's pretty drat obvious when the same fuckknuckles are waving both flags.

As far as anyone can tell, KTI is supposed to be a respectable, innocuous organisation which professional people can join without anyone thinking they are fash (bit like the BNP's Trafalgar Club). In practice, it's just more of the same, and also pissing off the actual Knights Templar, who are a decent Catholic-run charity.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Reveilled posted:

It's the flag of the knights templar, Britain First use it cause they're defending international banking from the predations of the French monarchy. Sorry, I mean, defending britain's kids from the predations of muslim pedos.

I legitimately lold at this. Well played gentle goon, well played.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Reveilled posted:

Just muslim pedos though: http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/insider/britain-first-officer-on-sex-offenders-register-4197

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Galaspar posted:

As far as anyone can tell, KTI is supposed to be a respectable, innocuous organisation which professional people can join without anyone thinking they are fash (bit like the BNP's Trafalgar Club). In practice, it's just more of the same, and also pissing off the actual Knights Templar, who are a decent Catholic-run charity.
They pull this poo poo a lot.

Compare Liberty (good and cool civil liberties organization) with Liberty GB (fash).

I don't know why they'd even want to try and confuse themselves with an organization that stands up for the human rights that they hate.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
This story on Nicky Crane, a prominent British neo-Nazi in the 1980's who maintained a double life as a racist skin thug and a homosexual, may be of interest to some people who read this thread.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Not seen this posted yet: http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/EDL-plans-WaterWorld-protest-women-event/story-26685799-detail/story.html

tldr: Waterworld (the water park near me) is having 2 hours of a woman-only event once. The EDL are protesting this blatant attempt to implement Sharia Law.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Don't tell the EDL about women-only rape shelters. We have enough to worry about with the MRAs. :ohdear:

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/138529/bonehill-paine-remanded-racial-hatred-charge

SSDD

Tias
May 25, 2008

Oh god, that punchable face!

How did the case turn out?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
loving yeovil

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

Tias posted:

Oh god, that punchable face!

How did the case turn out?

He's not due in court for that until tomorrow

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
He's got the perfect judge too. Jailed Tommy Robinson and a few other far right wankers. I expect it will be just to hear pleas tomorrow and Bonehill will be carted back to Wandsworth on remand. Can't think of a better place for him. Well Broadmoor maybe.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
I've got jury duty coming up soon, hoping the dice roll my way

e: Ah bollocks, Southwark, I was feeling smug about getting the Bailey and it turns out I'm missing out.

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Bonehill's been put away for three years: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/joshua-bonehillpaine-found-guilty-of-inciting-racial-hatred-against-jews-a3139051.html

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Huh, I thought he knew his way around legislation well enough to not post something quite that inflammatory.

Good riddance.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He should have stuck to inciting hate against Travellers and Muslims.

(Actually he should have shut the gently caress up and not incited hate against anyone, but it annoys me how there are apparently targets that you can go open season on with impunity and ones that they will actually prosecute you for. Not a smart idea going after Golders Green Jews.)

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

mfcrocker posted:

Huh, I thought he knew his way around legislation well enough to not post something quite that inflammatory.

Good riddance.

You are having a laugh. He's thick as pigs poo poo. Only thing that's saved him to date has been Avon cops are inept, hes White has double barrelled name and speaks in a fake toff voice.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Serotonin posted:

You are having a laugh. He's thick as pigs poo poo. Only thing that's saved him to date has been Avon cops are inept, hes White has double barrelled name and speaks in a fake toff voice.

The whole situation is so ridiculous that even now I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't a performance art piece pointing out how in the UK there's an awful lot you can say about Muslims that will get you locked up quick-smart (and rightfully so) if you say it about Jews.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Sorry for necromancy, but reflections on Dover are up, and it seems like there are lot more violence-prepared nazis on the street than previously anticipated.

Were any of you there?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
No, but I might head Brum

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I was in the area so went to represent. Broke out my old steel toecaps but unfortunately didn't get a prime opportunity to use them.

They did end up quaking in their jackboots thanks to Antifa so one more victory for us.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Yes hello i was at dover and it was mental.

E: my AFN group is having a meeting tonight to decide how many cars we're sending to Brum too. Hoping to be there.

communism bitch fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
I was there too, well I made it as far as Maidstone. And this month I also have Birmingham, Preston and Manchester - the NW is playing fascist whack-a-mole at the moment it seems...

• Locked thread