Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Umiapik posted:

"And all the rest that wish us bad/
can rot in hell, the dirty cads/
From coast to coast, to Dingley Dell/
God bless the good old E-D-L!"

:britain:

Good old? It's like three years old!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Reveilled posted:

I found this one rather amusing:

Apparently Emmanuel Goldstein didn't just go into hiding from Big Brother, he stepped through a portal through time and space to EDL Nightmare Land.

In EDL Nightmare Land, Emmanuel Goldstein is on the communists' side.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I had no idea the 14 Words were a thing outside the US.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

"Just because the antifa beat the poo poo out of us when we march doesn't mean we aren't hard!"

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

ekuNNN posted:

Calling the antifa Jews and Homosexuals as an insult does kind of show people your political affiliation :ssh:

It reminds me of George Felix Allen, who called an observer for the opposing campaign by an obscure racial slur used only by a small group of people including his mother, and then, while defending himself against accusations of racism, reacted to word getting out that he had Jewish heritage by screaming about how it was an effort to smear him.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

quote:

I would bet anything that that's somebody's house.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Lamuella posted:

Not to go all goon detective, but yes, it's a residential address.

One thing you learn very quickly if you have any interest in fascist movements is that five nines of fascists are loving idiots even allowing for their idiotic beliefs.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

And it was really more about a caricature of anarchists as nihilists, rather than anything like anarchism.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Mr Cuddles posted:

The hardest thing about being a racist is knowing which race to hate the most.

The funniest thing in race hate is the current split between "argh gently caress the jews" and "the jews should be our allies against the real enemy, arabs!"

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Hahahaha, the old antifa saying is true: there is no such thing as a fascist march, only a cop march with a fash auxiliary.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

It's more Muslims than blacks, actually.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Isn't anything kosher automatically halal or something like that?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I assumed he was a troll from the word "cracking".

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Hey, the cops figured out that not only can you can arrest anti-fascists, fascists can be arrested, too! What a concept!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Fluo posted:

How have I never heard of Typhoid Mary? Just looked her up and gently caress me. :psyduck:

I always wonder if she was just a sociopath who didn't care that she was harming and killing people or if her patterns of employment had some kind of agenda to them.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

aeverous posted:

People have been arrested for stupid reasons in this country when it comes to facebook, but "im going too get my revenge the same way breivik did" is just business as usual carry on lads.

That is not just words. That is a specific threat of violence and at least warrants the attention of the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

This story on Nicky Crane, a prominent British neo-Nazi in the 1980's who maintained a double life as a racist skin thug and a homosexual, may be of interest to some people who read this thread.

• Locked thread