Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I found this one rather amusing:

quote:

Britain now has ten Universities of Political Correctness. Professor E. Goldstein of LSPC says there is still a long way to go in the fight to stop people saying what they think.

Apparently Emmanuel Goldstein didn't just go into hiding from Big Brother, he stepped through a portal through time and space to EDL Nightmare Land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Thundercloud posted:

Being a far right politician, surely he has convictions for the usual (assault, harassment, inciting racial hatred, vandalism, etc) which bar him from standing?

So they'll say he is disqualified due to previous convictions (it's politicial correctness gone mad Stu! Just because I stabbed somebody for looking at me funny while being darker than beige on the dulux colour chart I can't be a police commissioner) and then spend five grand on producing leaflets about how the muslamics want to destroy Great Britain and burn the Queen in some sort of wicker man using their death rays to enslave us all.

I thought I had read earlier in the thread that his only conviction was a public order offence which doesn't disqualify him because you're only disqualified if you're convited of something which you can be imprisoned for.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Jeoh posted:

He's the tank.

He's certainly good at generating aggro.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

TheIllestVillain posted:

That seems a little strange, i thought a big part of the modern UK far-right impetus was "gently caress off Poles"

Their goals align much more closely that you'd think at first glance. The far right in Europe believes everyone should stay in the country which corresponds to their ethnicity, so they are quite capable of working together because when the BNP says that Polish people should go back to Poland, the far right in Poland is likely to agree. If you listened to a member of the far right in Europe describe their dream for the future they'd talk about a Europe of Nations, where every ethnicity stays in their country. So they can work together towards that goal in public, even if privately their dream is a restoration of the glorious German Reich over all Europe or the re-establishment of the British Empire or the conquest of Smyrna or whatever.

Of course the Roma, not having a nationstate, would all have to be killed, but unlike most things most fascists don't even beat around the bush about that.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

XMNN posted:

What's that white and black flag with the red cross? I haven't seen it before, is it specific to Britain First?

Whatever it is it's about as fascist-looking as you can get without putting a swastika on there, which I expect is the point.

e: Apologies in advance if I've maligned an innocent flag.

It's the flag of the knights templar, Britain First use it cause they're defending international banking from the predations of the French monarchy. Sorry, I mean, defending britain's kids from the predations of muslim pedos.

• Locked thread