Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Cerv posted:

Anyway, here's a photo from the same event. NB the slogan emblazoned on the Union Jack.

That looks like a loving advice animal meme. It's got the same font and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

First result...

quote:

Well basically we exist to destroy the lies and misinformation that the clowns from antifa like to indulge in. Their hard man antifascist street war is little more than a gay little fantasy taken up by a bunch of crusty anarchist types and their little student followers. We don’t take these little cockroaches seriously at all but it is well worth 5 minutes of my time to tear down their claims and have a laugh with you guys while doing it.

quote:

This blog is here for the entertainment of EVERYONE and we have no official political afilliations or motivations, this is purely for exposing the communist freaks who go around trying to harm normal people.

:wtc:

I can't even work out if this is a parody or what.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Mr.Hell posted:

Muslim Peadophiles Of Tomorrow

Thanks for the new band name, buddy!

• Locked thread