Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flython
Oct 21, 2010

KayTee posted:

Welp, we knew they'd go there eventually...

The sad thing is I could easily see this being posted by my dad. It's really disheartening how his friends have twisted his anger at his lot in life into a hatred of Jews and other groups.

Thank you for making this thread. It should give me some ammunition next time a family members pledges to vote for the EDL/BNP and other right wing shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

DesperateDan posted:

Stay classy EDL

They've got a real hard on for killing scores of children don't they. Was there a similar tweet after breivik?

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

The fact that we're not sure is so loving sad.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

DesperateDan posted:

Oh, and you were doing so well

In actual EDL news, the manchester demo went off reasonably peacefully, with only a handful of fash arrests, they spent most of the time kettled behind riot walls, it seems they got next to no public attention. Slightly more than I expected, between 200-250.

Anyone piss themselves? Still love this thread and the ammo it gives me against people who support these chucklefucks.

• Locked thread