Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
I went to cover the EDL demo in Preston about a year ago, also the counter protest by United Against Fascism. Nearly got a smoke bomb in the head after one EDL guy took exception to me photographing him.

They are scary people. I was honestly quite worried about what may happen, even with the huge police presence. People like that are very strange in the head, I would love to see a bunch of studies done on people who harbour far-right views to find out what happened to them and how they reached that point.

Photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elmarko/sets/72157625478197688/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread