Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

KayTee posted:

I've got a big old "Newbies introduction to the EDL" post that I can share if people want it. As well as a wealth of stories over their daft exercises across the UK that I can share.

I'm a newbie to this, what is this introduction post?

e: you posted it. Cheers!

quote:

Any thoughts or questions?

Plese don't E-kill me.

Kev.

You signed your post? :allears: I am rather confused by the OP and not sure what you are driving at. Is one group favored by the other? Does one group enjoy more free speech than the other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Crasscrab posted:

Islamic banking

So Islamic banking is applying the same taboos on usury that the Roman Catholic church once applied centuries ago until the reformation and people like Calvin suggested it wasn't totally against Christian morality to charge interest on money.

• Locked thread