Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

KayTee posted:

BNP in Blazers.

Also: I am working on a big post about the CxF (They've reappeared just today and are taking credit for the Rochdale convictions) bit I'm posting mostly to share this.

Vogons got nothing on this.

Wait, I need to know where we are supposed to go rot in! It has to rhyme with "bad". Islamabad? Chad? Trinidad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
The EDL hates...IVF? What?

I'm surprised they seem to love whales so much, though I guess it's just an excuse to hate on Japanese people. I'm trying to parse what the Grey Squirrel thing means, they want Japanese people to come and eat all the grey squirrels because they're FOREIGN squirrels?

Lowest rate of tax in "decades" in 2030 is 75%...decades = 2+ decades = more than 20 years. This headline is from 18 years in the future...

I like that France was taken over by "ISLAMIC COUNTRIES". Not any country inparticular, not some official alliance of countries, just Islamic ones. In general.

Good thing Iran was only irradiated with radioisotopes with a really short half life! Are they insinuating they were glassed by the west, or blew themselves up because Muslamics are too dumb to use nuclear technology properly?

Who is Jose Manuel Rodriguez Bush? He must be about 18 or older at the moment given the normal age for US presidents. Is he related to the Bush family, and if so, why has no one mentioned him yet?

• Locked thread