Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

I burst out laughing when the song came on. Between that, Branagh's terribly fake mustache and accent, and the bad color grading, it almost makes me think this is some kind of broad satire or deliberate camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GrandpaPants posted:

What I get from this thread is that more people should watch Lumet's version of Murder on the Orient Express. Dude knows how to make a compelling bottle movie.

Yeah that's the other thing. Anybody who's ever felt anything besides the rush of cocaine knows there's no reason to make another Murder on the Orient Express after Lumet's masterpiece.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Trying to imagine how ill-fitting the music will be at the end of the trailer for To Kill a Mockingbird (2018) guest-starring Johnny Depp

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The MSJ posted:

You think Tony Stark is the most technologically-advanced hero on MCU Earth? I laugh at your white privilege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

Lol this is the first MCU trailer that made me actually want to see the movie.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I love how it uses different color grading for different scenes. What a crazy idea.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

RedSpider posted:

Not in the good way.

:getout:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jedit posted:

I don't see anything bad about black people having developed an advanced technological society. But I suspect we may be thinking of the same thing.

Well it's absurd that they kept it secret from the world Atlantis-style, and that his suit is made of the hardest metal in the world yet still skintight and flexible, but it's a comic book movie.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Edit: wrong thread

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Are trailers especially formulaic right now or am I just noticing it more than I have before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

• Locked thread