Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Kibner posted:

He's a Blue Lives Matter supporter, iirc.

That's disappointing, but I can't say I'm too surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Gonna post this in the right thread this time.

I'm assuming a 4070Ti Super will do great with a VR headset with the current MSFS, but are there any takers about how that might change with the oncoming 2024 edition? That's about the only regular thing I can count on where I'll want that kind of performance (outside of being an idiot doing 3d game stuff of my own).

As mentioned above, as long as your CPU is up to snuff, you should be fine.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

slidebite posted:

FYI

It's a 35GB download and available here
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/ai-on-rtx/chat-with-rtx-generative-ai/

Apparently, Win10 need not apply.

Part of the reason I'm sticking with Win10 is to keep this sort of poo poo off my machine, and setting a target version with GPO. "Oh no, I can't use Copilot on 10? Promise?"

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Rosalind posted:

As someone with a full sized 2070 squeezed into a mini-itx build, the idea of having to move up to a larger case is one of the biggest things keeping me from upgrading so I'm glad to hear that we might see smaller cards soon.

The Fractal Design Terra is most of the way there. 13.5 inches long by 6 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall.

This thing has been on my radar for awhile, and I want to eventually replace my living room PC with one of these.