Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I just started a new playthrough of FFXV, never finished my original playthrough, and found a treasure map. What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

sorry it's useless unless you can find all 16 pieces of it

I get that it's just a load of bullshit

S.J.
May 19, 2008

FlyTB20C posted:

The bad translation is the best translation. Now I really want to dust off the PSX and give it another play.

They basically ruined the game by taking Delita's line after the Orbonne intro out of the game.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

CeallaSo posted:

I mean, it's not gone, it's just different. I do agree that "blame yourself, or God" is better than "it is your faith or birth that wrong you" though.

it is GONE and i am UPSET

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

episode ignis is really drat good holy crap

seems like SE killed FFXV's development just as its team was really starting to get a handle on things

Literally just played through this like 2 days ago and yeah, it was loving great. Granted I love FFXV but each episode was a definitely improvement on the last. Too bad the next episode will be the last.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

i love seeing ardyn ham it up so i'm pretty excited

S.J.
May 19, 2008

After FF7 remake sells a billion copies the only reasonable thing to do is remake FF 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9. Naturally

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I just got done watching an LP of XIII and oh boy. What a loving mess that story is.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'm playing final fantasy vi for the first time and it's wild how strong Edgar is early game, I'm one shotting entire encounters with auto crossbow

I assume this tapers off but still

Also please don't deliberately spoil it for me, I know some stuff in a general sense (world of ruin exists, opera scene?????) But no specifics

I still haven't beaten this drat game, ugh, what is wrong with me

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Can they PLEASE put War of the Lion on the god damned switch

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I've never played 4 or 5. Be honest with me, here, how good are they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

no i thought you had to beat the game to get the flying car

Yeah you get it automatically when you reload after beating the game