Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The first FF I legitimately played all the way through was the Gamecube Crystal Chronicles game. I've played some of the other FF games since then, but I think I enjoy Crystal Chroniles the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Grope-A-Matic posted:

Same here. FF:CC had great graphics for a Gamecube game, and unlike most Final Fantasy games, it actually allowed for co-op multiplayer. Sure, having to use the GC-GBA connector set-up was a pain in the rear end, but it was still a blast. I was lucky in that one of my best friends also had a GBA and the connector cable. We've spent so much playing time on that game :3:
:hf:
Playing that game with friends is tons of fun. It's also funny if you're overleveled and you get all the points, so you get to pick all the good Relics at the end of the levels~