Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
There's a dedicated FF7 thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Does taking your ball and going home really count as 'finishing'

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I mean, I haven't been paying the closest attention to SE stuff recently, but just in case anyone actually thought they had started to actually figure out what the gently caress the FFXV DLC ending announcement happened so lol

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Setting aside whether or not you like the Kingdom Hearts games, the initial line of discussion was whether Nomura is capable of putting out games that aren't dumpster fires at a steady pace, and the answer is yes, he can. It's AAA projects where the fuckups happen and given how universal that issue is in Square Enix I'm not gonna blame Nomura specifically for that.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

They should put out a goofy Youtube video summarizing it in the manner they did for FF13LR

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Help I started to replay Final Fantasy 9 and now I can't stop playing Chocobo Hot and Cold

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

give me my SNES style FF9 remake you cowards

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

His name is Nero the Sable.

Like his compatriots Red the Red (Russo the Crimson) Blue the Blue (Azul the Cerulean) and White the Clean. (Weiss the Immaculate)

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 17, 2019

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Scalding Coffee posted:

Azul the Cerulean.

Right, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

if you get mad or upset enough when dead you apparently turn into a monster so that's pretty good incentive to not be dead