Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Berith
Apr 17, 2012

Now that was a unBEARABLE BEAR of a battle!
My advice to anyone who is going to play final fantasy game that they haven't played yet is don't judge a game just because of what others say about it. Because for a long time I didn't play VII because I heard so many people say it was overrated and that it "ruined" final fantasy and because of that I stupidly didn't play it.

But even with the expectation that it was overrated and that it "ruined" the series, I managed to get a old copy and when I played it and I wish I had got it sooner because I loved VII and it's my favorite in the series next to VI and IX.

So play them first and judge for your self or else you might miss out on one you might acutely like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU