Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Xenoveritas posted:

Does somebody want to explain the relation between :colbert: and :crossarms:? I've heard an explanation, but it seems like that should be explained somewhere in this thread.

From what I remember, the same guy bought them at the same time and mixed up the names during purchase. Colbert should be crossarms and crossarms should be Colbert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Pick posted:

:stoat: I like stoats but I don't see why we would use one?

One of the original mods of BYOB was a poster named Stoat Box. I'm assuming it has something to do with him. If memory serves, he did something and was demodded. Been so long I don't remember. My BYOB memories are better served filled with GIFs of Willow and Madmartigan.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Someone has to have the greatest gif ever made saved on their computer. The one BYOB made with a ton of random poo poo going on. :c00lbutt: was a centerpiece of it, I believe.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Yes!