Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dawncloack posted:

Wait, about :spergin: ...

really? I was convinced it was the face of some SA forums user who happened to be a superb programmer... the guy who wrote a worm that changed something in FB, something like shitbook instead of FB or something? And then he got hired by FB?

I am sure the same emoticon appears in FB, but you have to know the code and I have forgotten.

Anyho, I was sure it was the same face.

You are not thinking of :putnam: are you? because the face is a little different. (for those who have no idea, put :putnam: in FB chat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU