Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I remain utterly baffled by:

:engleft: Why is it a box? What does its boxness communicate?

:whoptc: What does a duck have to do with this sentiment?

:stoat: I like stoats but I don't see why we would use one?

:ironicat: I have no idea what this cat is from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Daeren posted:

It's Kadabra, I think, a pokemon that hypnotizes people. The pyramid, dollar sign, and the fact that it's named lron makes me think it's related to Scientology

It's a Hypno, not a Kadabra.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mad Hamish posted:

I'm curious about :jp: What's going on here? Why is this man being menaced by a crab?

That's Jean Philippe from Hell's Kitchen. He tried to make one of the contestants befriend a crab at some point, I believe.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

:chillpill:

I love this new one.

It's genius :aaa:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

prefect posted:

I like to imagine :ohdear: and :allears: were both created by the same person (not one immediately after the other; they have different art styles) -- they're both really expressive without being overstated.

Wasn't :ohdear: made by Fuego Fish or something?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MichiganCubbie posted:

There are people who haven't heard of Goatse on Something Awful?

My dad even made a Goatse joke the other day. Come on dude.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:gradschool:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What happened to that awesome saddowns+colbert combo? We need that. I need that RIGHT HERE -->

:saddowns: :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Darth TNT posted:

But it is really one of the best emotes we have. Brilliant in its simplicity. :toot: Depending on how you pronounce toot it can even be used sarcastically.

:toot: is one of my favorites, but I like the stare-toot because there are at least 10 active threads in E/N where it would be relevant.

I can't figure out where I picked this one up, or whether it was ever used:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The patriotic flags are my favorite smilies by a long shot. Any time I see that little loving LEGO brick I lose my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:murder: comes from the relationships thread, which is great.