Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
TFF regular here to explain the ones I know

:thurman: Is former great Bills running back Thurman Thomas, from Techmo bowl
:mcnabb: is Donovan McNabb and his award winning smile
:patssay: is for when a Patriots fan is being insufferable
:manning: is mocking Peyton Manning's "manningface", generated from a goldmined thread I was a part of: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3465398
:baby: I don't know if this started in SAS but posters use it to reference Wade Phillips, because he looks like that
:catdrugs: didn't start in TFF but is used when referencing the Wildcat formation
:psyberger: Is for when Ben Roethlisberger does something stupid (Psyduck with a steeler helmet)
:flag: Penalty flag

while I'm here, what is :holymoley: from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

SporkOfTruth posted:

Fairly certain :stonk: was bought by SAS during the initial phases of the Jerry Sandusky case, which was over a year ago.

Yeah I've seen :stonk: around TFF and SAS for what feels like a year. It's not new.