Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

Away all Goats posted:

Someone please explain :shepface:

It is one of many Mass Effect related smilies.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

Avocados posted:

Thank god this thread is back. I haven't seen a similar one since before I regged.

Where is this from? :fireman:
It seems like it would have a melancholy backstory.

This is from an old newspaper comics thread. There was a For Better Or For Worse plot in which the house burned down or something, and someone wanted to go back in to grab something, and there was that firefighter, with his thousand mile stare, admonishing us that Some Things Just Aren't Worth Dying For. It was popular enough a smilie was made!

e: oh god dammit there's a third page.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

Benne posted:

[REDACTED]

:siren: I am an idiot who is wrong, post is now corrected :siren:

:iamafag: used to be called : awesome : and I believe a mod changed that one to :awesome: in its current form because people were using it all the loving time. Then either a mod switched :iamafag: to its current name, or some other goon resurrected it.

At any rate, goons run poo poo into the ground and "that's why we can't have nice things" as the saying goes.

Nucular Carmul has a new favorite as of 23:36 on May 16, 2012

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Ah poo poo. I knew one of smilies had been overused a lot, but I had my basic facts wrong :eng99: