Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Unfortunately I lack platinum but I remember the original thread for :slick: in which the OP wanted to get it down to emoticon-size, but at the time it wasn't possible. This led to several edits, including Forkbanger and Evardread out-editing one another. What I want to know is who finally got the drat thing re-sized and purchased, because it didn't show up until a few years later and I rarely see it used!

Why is :tviv: spelled wrong? And why are there two of them? :asoiaf: Clearly the second is in reference to something, but I can't figure out what!

The sonia emote is related back to DPPH but I can't remember the specifics, it was before my time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

:slick:

Didn't this take years to make? I remember the original creator couldn't get the file small enough to upload and was extremely focused on making that happen, but in the old GBS fashion of "hey, can the forums do my homework?" This turned into a hundred different permutations of the emote (including dueling emotes with evardraed vs...forkbanger I think?) without the original actually being purchased.