Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i only finished up to the first two chapters of part 1 but i think this might be my favorite yakuza and it's insane that we almost didn't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

cat doter posted:

the last stage of that mini game is completely unmanageable, I got like 21/40 right

I just can't split my focus like that

I got it all perfect first try *big flex* *cool flex* i'm good

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

I spent five hours doing all the taxi stuff last night. I became the fastest uncle

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

I managed to beat Spangled Meteor without upgrading my taxi or even realizing upgrading your taxi was a thing. Just gotta drift, use boost wisely and save your heat actions for the final lap.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

finally got done with kaz's part

this game rules

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

just beat part 2 chapter 2 and well

they topped the tigers

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Binary Domain owns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Zaggitz posted:

I only just realized I could get new moves from using certain weapons heavy attacks with certain characters. I'm right before the final fight. :negative:

Oh well i guess I have easy access to the item fight coliseum tourney, should make it not too bad.

Ohhhhhh okay. I remembered reading about weapon revelations in an early tutorial but I had no idea how they triggered and honestly kinda forgot about them until now. I'm just starting as Akiyama too so it's not too late for me.

oh man kiryu has one for the pliers i'm real bummed i missed that

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

oh my god akiyama can do air combos and dance battles this game rules

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i finally beat the video game

it was A Really Good Video Game

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Lord_Pigeonbane posted:

Okay. I'll give your advice a shot tomorrow. I'm a little too frustrated to play well right now.

Thanks!

A better thing to do when he turns red is to also turn red. Your square attacks will bounce off him but they'll also do damage. When you're about to run out then you should run away, yeah. Not too far away though. If you lock on to him and sorta walk away at mid range when he's red he'll usually just impotently try to start a combo over and over until he runs out. Beyond that just fuckin' tiger drop all day

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i feel this is relevant to thread interests http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/figma/figma-Kazuma-Kiryu/p/MAX_FIG_WD_00283

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

So I finally got around to unpacking the correct boxes and tried something I've been wanting to try since the game came out: hooking up my PS2 Taiko Drum Master controller via USB adapter and seeing if it works.

It ALMOST works. The center left part of the drum doesn't register at all and while the other parts do, you have to hit them extremely and unplayably hard for some reason. So close.

e: It wasn't my drum loving up either, that's the first thing I checked

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

it's good i just wish it had more than three songs

• Locked thread