Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Should Diablo or Dragons Dogma get my moneys? It's a hard one! The DD demo certainly scratched a "party of awesome warriors" itch, with combat that felt enormously heroic in a way that almost every ARPG fails at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

likecnsnnts posted:

Do this. Find a Warrior pawn with Battle Cry or whatever the aggro special is.

But, as a Ranger, you're suddenly going to have insane knockback on your bow attacks that you didn't have as Strider. You'll be able to keep stuff away from you very easily.

How much interesting loot is in this game? I'm hearing bad things about D3 and I liked the demo for this, but will it scratch that "Oh hey I found something interesting" itch or is it more like skyrim where everything I find is utter trash? I love you skyrim but good grief when I battle through a dungeon for an hour I want to find something interesting in the last chest or on the corpse of my foe, not just a random average sword with a mediocre enchantment on it.

• Locked thread