Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gup
Mar 17, 2008
Ah! I just heard the game is on it's way and will probably be delivered before I get home from work this afternoon.

Thing is; I have been playing Dark Souls for the first time since everybody in the old DD thread wouldn't stop gushing over it. And by god were they right. It's an awesome game (and I love playing through it completely blank) but I'm a bit worried that if I pick up DD first thing tonight, I won't be going back to DS for sometime and I *really* want to finish it. So could anybody give me an estimate of how long I've got ahead of me till I reach the end game? Here be spoilers:I just placed the Lord Vessel and know the locations of the doors in the tomb of giants, Anor Londo and the Londo Ruins. I'm lvl 60-ish, with a build that focuses mostly on strength and defenses (Havel armor set (no shield) and Black Knight GS but I don't know how much game I've got left for just the main story.

So! Anyway! Dragons Dogma!

I'm still on the fence on what vocations to choose, but I'll probably roll with a magic knight for my main char and have a strider as my main pawn. Can anybody tell (spoil) what's so great about the post-game content?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gup
Mar 17, 2008

ThreeLeggedHyena posted:

:darksouls: chat - So really, it depends on how long it takes you to complete those areas. But you're mostly there!

Thanks! I think I'll try to finish the game first, before moving on to DD (who am I kidding :ohdear:...).

And for the poster above me talking about a certain game site, guess you can't spell ignorant without IGN.

I stopped caring about their game reviews a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, not hating on them, but besides their specials/exclusives/TV show reviews they ain't got much going on for me anymore.

• Locked thread