Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm finally ready to make my Arisen an Assassin after starting as a Strider, maxing it out, then maxing out Warrior. However, my sweet Guts gear and two-star Gutssword are wrecking poo poo and are so satisfying to use. I don't even know where to start looking for comparable Assassin gear, or whether to go with sword and board over daggers, or even which Strider/Warrior augments to carry over. Convince me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

2house2fly posted:

From what I heard the PS3 version has insane frame rate issues, so a lot of people probably didn't keep playing it for very long.

huh, it was fine for me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Enallyniv posted:

It was fine for nobody, but some people had an easier time dealing with it.
Probably true, I played it right after PS3 Bayonetta so I think my eyes had adjusted to seeing things in a tenth of the proper framerate.

• Locked thread