Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

Demiurge4 posted:

Pretty excited for this to release on PC. It's just a straight port right? I read that there's no fast travel and it sorta sucks, but hey at least I get to climb on top of cyclops and stab them in the eye.

The PC port has better textures and a bunch of graphics options of course, along with the all-important option to tell your pawns to shut up permanently. There is a fast travel system, but it is DIY - you basically put up homing beacons to teleport to. Cyclops climbing is of course in, as is griffin riding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

The thing I am wondering about most is how well the PC port will handle non-standard/ultra-wide resolutions. I just hope the UI doesn't end up all stretched out and terrible looking.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Genocyber posted:

According to threads on the Steam forums ultra-wide resolutions are hosed.

Bleh, if so then it will be refund time. There really is no excuse to gently caress that up in this day and age. I'll hold out hope and see for myself, though. There's always the posibility someone will fix it via mod.

• Locked thread