Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
http://www.savelennox.co.uk/

Has anyone seen the "save Lennox" story? It's been going on for two years but I just found out about it today. In Belfast, a family had a lab/pit mix and after 5 years of no trouble, no issues, the authorities walk in and sieze the dog under the Dangerous Dog Act.

He's been found to have no aggressive tendencies by two behaviourists and they still won't let him go home to his family. Instead he has been kept in a cell for two years.

It was his seventh birthday a little while back :( Poor Lennox. There is another court case about it today, I really hope he gets to go home :(

e: forgot to add the link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

TVs Ian posted:

So to recap we will have the following dogs in our house: Lucy, Guthrie, Bea, Quinn, Chary, Scylla, Ghost, Tonka and Nori. Plus 3 cats. Plus 7 people.

For an entire week. And also note that one dog is a pit and two are prims. This is going to be some kind of beach at Normandy-level dog wrasslin'.

:aaaaa: how big is your house dude? One day i hope to have lotsa dogs aswell.

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
Saw my first alpha roll ever yesterday. Onto a tiny miniature schnauzer pup called Izzy by her owners sister who owns a hungarian vizsla. (sp?) Izzy was biting my ugg boots as we were walking, which of course was becoming very annoying and I was lifting her off and saying no, when the lady comes over and pins her down and says NO Izzy! LEAVE IT! and I felt totally weirded out when seeing her do it. I've never seen anyone do it before, and I didn't like it :(

However, it was a pretty nice afternoon after a rainy morning, and it happened on our trip to the playing fields next to the river. We met five other doggy pals and it was lots of fun with chasing and playing (minus the above incident).

This is Mike the golden retriver, Izzy the schnauzer, Mirren the hungarian viszla, campbell, and Sandy. Is Sandy a GSD?! He looked kind of like he was to me, but his coat is very short? I've not met very many, and the ones I have have been long coated?

And Sandy and Campbell in the little stream we found.

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

WolfensteinBag posted:

It's really hard to tell from the picture, maybe a mix? And I'm hoping it's the odd pictures, but he wasn't shaved down, was he??

Nope, definitely hasn't been shaved. he's only 6/7 months old so I figured maybe it's just not grown in yet? He is a really handsome pup, the man said he had one the exact same many years ago. If i see him again today I'll get a wee photo of him from the front. He's generally to excited to stand still!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

More photos of this dog please!!! :) the first dog we went to look at in the Dogs Trust was a springer/cocker and he was gorgeous, lovely orange roan markings :) he was so so clever too. I love the topknot on spaniels :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

Bash Ironfist posted:

Don't know how many of you guys browse GBS, but this was posted:

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

Shiba Inu puppy cam!

The little one with his legs in the air is so cute :3:

• Locked thread