Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Oh lawd I been takin pictures of thangs

Yard Pigs

GECKIES

Also, I got two new rats, who are fat, stupid, and adorable. :3: Need to get pics of them this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

FlyingFish posted:

I've done this a couple times now - watching stranger's dogs when they were being left outside a store, especially if the store layout doesn't allow people inside to have visual contact with the dog. Am I being a weirdo to do this? I haven't had an owner who expressed displeasure over it but just want to make sure this is not considered creepy or something. I'm not a dog owner and honestly I'm a little perplexed - I wouldn't really be comfortable leaving my pet outside a store unless it's literally an in-and-out in 10 seconds type of thing but perhaps I'm just paranoid and being presumptuous?

No, I am terrified when I have to leave my dogs in my locked car to run in for 5 seconds to do poo poo like pay for gas so I have always been unable to fathom how people just tie their dog to a thing and leave it outside a store :psyduck:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Kerfuffle posted:

When I was still in college a regular or a worker at this cafe right by my building did this almost daily. The dog was some kind of corgi/jack russel mix and had hosed up legs and was super super bow legged, but he was always out there alone waiting attentively for his owner to come back.

Savannah is pretty dog friendly and people ate outside a lot, so I guess maybe that's why they felt ok enough to leave him out there? I don't know. I'd never do it.

Also your new geckos are such cuties. :3: Any new infos on Moses' hips?

We finally did Pennhip at the beginning of the month: 80th percentile which is surprising to me based on his movement. CERF is next, we'll see.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Bash Ironfist posted:

Also: What's wrong with Moses' hips? :ohdear:

Nothing, goons are mad that he's intact

e; geckos aren't new, have had the big ones since October or Nov

Supercondescending fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jun 23, 2012

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Kerfuffle posted:

Well they are new to me. :colbert:

also I'm not one of the mad people I am just legitimately curious about PI dags :(

Well good :(

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

What? Also, when are you getting Moses neutered? Or will you not do it at all?

What what? His lines generally aren't done maturing until after their third birthday. He'll be neutered 1) After I've seen him work and determined he's worth or not worth it 2) after It's pretty clear I won't be able to work him before like his 5th or 6th bday

I *was* going to neuter him post health testing because I assumed he was poo poo based on movement, but apparently not so ~~~~ we will see~~~~ (irl he will most likely never be bred because he's got things I dislike but I haven't done enough with him to make that decisions yet)

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

WolfensteinBag posted:

Regardless of scoring, does the shape that lends itself to wonky movement lend itself to a shorter working time span?

No, but it does lead to dogs whos working lives consist of joint pain and discomfort. It doesn't shorten their working time spans because most just power through it, but I don't think that's something I'm really comfortable passing on. I don't think a working dog should have to spend its working life in varying levels of pain just because it can power through it and keep working in spite of itself. I could not possibly care less about cosmetic structure, but things that affect actual function and ability aren't things I want to gently caress around with.

His back end is actually okay; but he has quite a collection of issues with his front end that throw everything off. To me, it looks like the issues in his front end don't allow for the extension necessary to get his back end underneath him when he runs, resulting in bunny hops and all kinds of weirdness. He's able to move fast in spite of himself, but he often has some pain the next day if he pushes himself too hard. Not something I'm really interested in passing on.

However,

quote:

Is that what made you say this:

or is that in reference to something else?

More than structural issues, I'm put off by the various temperament stuff discussed here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3264830&userid=119745&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post398920706

So as much as I love my dawg, and as much as I really would like the opportunity to work him at some point, There are way better candidates for breeding out there and there really wouldn't be any reason to make more middle-of-the-road OFRNs.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

a life less posted:

Confo/structure question: What up with dogs who sit like that?

Is it just comfortable? Or does it signal some sort of structural weakness in the hips/back end?

Also, what about dogs who shift onto one hip while sitting?

Cohen's always nice and symmetrical, and I get worried when I see dogs shifting over onto a side after a second or two of sitting normally.

I've actually always wondered that too and I have no idea. He moves alright I guess, for a Frankie, but that isn't saying much.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

redmercer posted:

Never noticed he had a come-hither stare blue eye, is that common at all in Bosties?

It's common in trainwreck Bostons (all of them.) It is a disqualifying fault. :smug:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

"stop mutting up our REAL razors edge pits with FIGHTING DOGS." :arghfist::stare:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Frankie has got his own thing going on, I'm not sure 3 dimensional beings are capable of "getting" it, really.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Yeah. Probably has hallucinogenic effects in high concentrations, so maybe you'd get to see some really cool Frankie Stuff before you died though.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

American Pit Bull Terrier:

"Breed not found. Please try again."

:saddowns:

I can have an Amstaff if I want though. Let's see:

Animal Planet posted:

The American Staffordshire terrier and the Staffordshire bull terrier descended from the same lines. The prototype originally sprang from crossing the old type of bulldog with some old terrier types, probably the English sooth terrier. The result was aptly called the "bull and terrier," later to be dubbed the Staffordshire bull terrier. The dogs gained fame among fanciers of dog fighting, a popular sport despite its having been declared illegal. Their fighting ability gained them passage to America in the late 1800s, where they dominated the fighting "pits." Here they became known as the pit bull terrier, American bull terrier and even Yankee terrier. Americans favored a slightly bigger dog than the English preferred, and with time the two strains diverged. In 1936, the AKC recognized the breed as the Staffordshire terrier (the name was changed in 1972 to American Staffordshire terrier). Docility and tractability have always been vital traits in a powerful dog that must be handled even in the midst of a dog fight; therefore, the Am Staff evolved to have a sweet and trustworthy disposition around people. Unfortunately, this game dog has too often appealed to people seeking it for its fighting rather than its loving abilities.

:negative:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I'd rather harness them both to the chariot, with Frankie in front of Moses, and just point at Frankie and tell Moses to get it.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

TVs Ian posted:

Would you ever be able to rein him in after an invitation like that? Or do you expect he would drop after the first Frankie-fart?

I think Frankie farts are part of his DNA now so they'd prob just cause him to reach his Limit Break.

Speaking of,

Hey, butthole. I have something that you want.

What do I have?

lmao it's something you're NOT ALLOWED TO GET. :owned:

lmao omg whatareyougonnadoaboutit yougottaleaveit :allears:

:allears:

waitaminute you're not supposed to give KISSES. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY THIS. :catstare:

NO!

NO!!!!!

OMG, NO.

BAD DOG!!

Don't bring Frankie into this. YOU'RE NOT A FAMILY. :catstare:!!!

FRANKIE IS THE MOM.

worst family.

(lol got 2 new rats like a month ago finally introing them to dogs so they know These Ones Ain't For Eatin'; the other one gets to say hi tomorrow :3: )

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fraction posted:

Stop the presses guys, if you have a dog that is reactive/fearful/etc then you are doing everything wrong in fixing it.

Yes let's muzzle my dog and flood her by forcing her to cope with strange dogs ~saying hiiiii~. It's almost like she thinks I'm an idiot and I just let my dog loose to eat other dogs.

Lmao I would ~~~~~love~~~~~~ for this lady to let her dogs run up to Moses to say ~Hi.~ Oops, I forgot to muzzle him today!!! Sorry lady!!!!

irl I get told this verbatim when I ask people to please not let their dogs run up to Moses. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T LIKE OTHER DOGS!? WHY DO YOU HAVE HIM OUT IN PUBLIC THEN."

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

On a 10 hour flight from Gatwick to Atlanta I was on, a guy stunk up the plane bathroom so badly they had to close it off and you could still smell it throughout the cabin and people were starting to complain and get kinda sick. Eventually they moved people who were actually becoming sick to first class just to get them away from the smell.

The entire flight I was imagining that this would be what flying with Frankie would be like.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Skizzles posted:

Did not intend to spend my morning debating pit bulls on the local news station's FB post. And I know I should just walk away from that sorta crap, but damnit, I have to get it off my chest. There's some idiot posting articles riddled with confirmation bias saying how ~inherently dangerous and aggressive~ pit bulls are.

did you know that dog-aggression is an inaccurate term and they are not just dog-aggressive, they go after other pets and small children too? :allears: Also that whole "nanny dog" thing was a load of bunk because there's like maybe one citation he could find for it?

:sigh:

Who has some good links on pit history, etc.? I need to stock up. Because apparently I hate being happy and will continue to argue with morons.

Most of the good info out there on why pit bulls don't eat babies is so deeply entrenched in dog fighting stuff that the average person would never read it.

I just link the usual super fluffly pit bull rescue info pages and move on, people are not open to actual/accurate information on pit bulls and their history.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

cryingscarf posted:

I went over to the "pit bull myths" section and I had to laugh at THEIR version of the "Identify the pitbull" where it compares them to beagles, aussies, and a freaking golden. The way they tries to twist that around amazes me.

I keep reading the link over and over and I'm stuck between so many emotions I don't even know. I didn't realize there was so much emotional/mental pathology involved in my choice oF dog breed! :allears:

I got into APBTs because the concept of gameness fascinates me, they're so obedient I can be lazy as hell with training and still get them manners and behavior I want, I like how they look, their history fascinates me, I think their exact brand of dog aggression and the way it manifests is hilarious, their versatility in working situations is cool, the extremes in type variation among strains and bloodlines is cool, they generally possess on and off buttons, and their emotional clingy neediness is something I like in dogs because having something think you are THE COOLEST THING EVER is a whole lot of fun.

Apparently I've been wrong all along and I actually own them because I think I'm going to save the breed by training pit bulls not to fight, as this is an inherent trait of all pit bull owners. WHO KNEW.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

One of my coworkers locked his keys in his office so I had to go by this morning and unlock his door for him. I wanted to take Moses to Petsmart afterwards, so I brought him along. Coworker has always made the usual lovely comments about pit bulls, but by the time we left they were bffs and he couldn't stop going on about how "nice" he was. He genuinely couldn't believe he was so friendly and was like, "haha wow he's wagging his tail like a regular dog!!" A bazillion points go to Moses for being SO GOOD and minding his manners. He even ran through a bunch of commands for him ("wow he knows tricks like a regular dog!!") which was so amazing because he usually kinda ignores commands from people he doesn't know, especially if they don't have anything he wants.

He got to pick a toy at Petsmart for being such a good dog. :3:

He was pretty stoked about it.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Captain Foxy posted:

It's just an internal moral dilemma that is more about guilt than rationality.

Why. You know what you want, get it. People wring their hands so much because I ~bought a pit bull~ when there are ~so many in shelters~ and lol, guess what, I'm gonna buy a million more forever and I give 0 gently caress. Some people want something too specific to get from a shelter or rescue.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Azrael Alexander posted:

There's nothing wrong with having a conscience about shelter pets, either. Most of the pets in my house would probably be dead right now if we hadn't adopted them. I definitely agree that sometimes an owners wants/needs are too specific for a shelter dog to fill, but I typically reserve that opinion for working dogs/service dogs/police dogs etc. If you want an animal purely as a companion and don't plan on doing any serious work with it, why not get a shelter dog? I know that you "don't care" about shelter dogs, Super, and I understand somewhat why you have that opinion. But a lot of people do care, and it IS hard to think about purchasing a puppy when there are no doubt several equally deserving puppies on death row in local shelters. I wanted an OFRN pitbull like Moses for a long time, and I would still love to have one, buy my opinions have really changed regarding shelter dogs and breeding and I just don't see myself buying a Pit Bull in good conscience, at least not any time soon.

Okay. So don't. I was specifically responding to Captain Foxy's guilt over possibly not getting a shelter dog + people sperging out when people decide to buy rather than rescue, not people's choices TO get a shelter dog?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Azrael Alexander posted:

I know you were. I just think you dismiss their guilt too easily, when it really can be a big mental struggle for some people.

Nah, it was for me at one point too so I definitely get it. My first 3 "pit bulls" consisted of a neurotic trainwreck of a shelter dog, an overbred red almost-hippo that looked more like a dogue de bordeaux than an apbt that I basically stole from a neighbor (wandered into my yard as a neglected puppy,) and the most :banjo: apbt/bmc hawg dog mix :banjo: that ever yodeled at a hog. I loved those dogs. Prior to that, I spent several years working at a shelter and regularly crying myself to sleep over mounds of dead pit bulls in dumpsters. It took a whole lot of e/n drama for me to get to the point where I decided not to get another shelter dog and when I was looking at breeders I agonized over the decision and constantly pulled up petfinder and guilted myself over all of the shelter pits I wasn't saving. I knew what I wanted though, and I stuck to my guns and got it, and now having a dog that's exactly what it's supposed to be has convinced me that I really don't want anything else. Doesn't mean that I'll NEVER EVER rescue another pit bull in my entire life, but it certainly won't be my first choice knowing what I know now and wanting what I happen to want in a dog.

I do get it, and I immediately point 99.99999999999% of the people I know who want a dog to the nearest shelter and tell them to pic out their favorite mutt and go home.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Moses gets way more attention and effort because he needs it and would go insane without enough to do. Frankie can pretty much go either way; he likes to do stuff if you offer but he's not bothered about just laying around all day either. They both get the same treats and affection and goodies, but I definitely dedicate way more time to Moses just because I have to.

Frankie doesn't really care as long as I remember to shove treats in his mouth and have a barkbark competition with him a couple times a day. Moses would turn to a life of crime if I didn't keep his schedule packed full of stupid bullshit activities 24/7.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Ugh this is the 3rd weekend in a row my parents have gone to look at puppies at Petsmart/Petco. They keep saying they're not thinking of getting one when I ask them directly, but then they keep making "ohhh, wouldn't it be cute if Bodie (their chihuahua) had a little girlfriend! They could be married and it would be so cute. I bet he'd love a little lady dog to snuggle up to!!!!"

Bodie is 5 years old, too fat to move, and pisses himself at the sight of other dogs. He is completely unsocialized. They love him to death but he's pretty neglected (you mean we have to cut his nails BEFORE they curl completely around his feet!?") and they really don't need another dog.

I really hope they don't show up with some poor tiny little mutt to ruin one of these weekends. Guess who will probably end up being the one to have to try to keep it from becoming a total trainwreck if they do. :sigh:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fraction posted:

I love that temperament and I think that massively influences how I perceive them. Jess is very much her own dog, doing her own thing, which annoys me at time; she's very stubborn, even about things like going out into the yard when I tell her to (when she's asked to be let out, stupid dog). I love that Lola will do anything for me and wants to be with me constantly; it's that clinginess and obsessive desire to please that are the reasons I would like collies, pit bulls (if they are even legalised here or I move out of UK), and other small terriers. Dogs that do their own thing are not on my wish list.

And you're getting a patterdale :stare:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fraction posted:

I have a JRT already :v:

A JRT is nowhere neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear as intense as a patterdale. Patterdales are pure drive and fury and they really don't aim to please. They exist to wreck poo poo and eat faces. I love them and am gonna have one someday, just reeeally be prepared. :shobon: You're in for a ball of crazy that wants to burn and pillage and doesn't care too much what you have to say about it.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

A coworker is dumping their great dane mix (the latest of a revolving door of dogs she gets and half assedly takes care of for 6 months before deciding she "can't give them what they need" and dumps them via craigslist) because she's "too hyper!!" and she "can't afford her health problems!!!" (she's got mild skin allergies and she refuses to take her off of crappy food so she gets cheap steroid shots.) Okay fine, whatever, dump dog # 2138932489 and do your thing, none of my business.

Suddenly, amidst this dog dumping drama, she corners me and starts asking me about Boston Terriers. It didn't even compute why she was asking at all until she goes YEAH I THINK THAT'S WHAT I WANT.

It is really, really hard to stay out of her public facebook meltdowns about how it's so unfair that rescues are giving her a hard time about dumping her dog while she's already actively searching for a replacement. Her husband just got deployed, which is why she supposedly doesn't have time for her current dog, so logically, she should get....a puppy. :cripes:

I'm trying so hard to be good. I keep reminding myself that I have to work with this person.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Aravenna posted:

Why are there so many people on Craigslist giving away 8 to 12 week old puppies? I could understand if they owned the mom, but no, these are just single puppies and the excuses are things like "my older dog doesn't like him" or "I don't have time for him". When and how did these people get these puppies?

I also found multiple people selling 5 and 6 week old puppies and someone else getting rid of a 9 week old pit puppy "because he is deaf". And someone giving away a ten month old brown and white puppy, while at the same time looking for a brown and white husky puppy (I guess brown and white dogs are awesome). I need to stop going to Craigslist.

My favorite: someone looking for a monkey to hire for their two year old's birthday party.

The ones that get me are the 8 week old puppies being given away because "I'm moving TOMORROW, THERES NO TIME." Did you just find out you were moving? Did you not know you were moving tomorrow when you got a puppy a week ago? :psyduck:

Also the "GOTTA GET RID OF MY PIT BECAUSE THE LANDLORD DOESN'T ALLOW PITS" people. Did you just waltz up to your landlord and holler "YEP ITS A PIT BULL" at the top of your lungs? Do people really not know that you should probably not call your pit bull a pit bull if you're renting? I have never lived in an apartment complex that allowed pit bulls, and yet I have never had trouble renting with a pit bull. Use people's ignorance against them and just say "NAW HE'S A POINTER MIX." Problem solved, now you can keep your ugly dog.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Bear Rape posted:

If people want to screw you over they can always complain about your dog, and if it looks vaguely like a breed banned by wherever you're at, well. I've seen it happen, people are dicks. :(

In my experience, landlords will accept vet records as proof of breed. Never had trouble getting a vet to put whatever I wanted on there, and then when landlords go "uhhhh so and so says they saw you walking your dog and it was a pit bull. Can I see him? Yep, looks like a pit to me" I can do "NOPE" and then pull out vet records. Has always worked for me. Gotta be ready to pack your poo poo and movie or lawyer up if it doesn't though!

quote:

However the vast majority of people posting criagslist ads for pits in my area either try to make it sound special ("great bloodline/blue nose/whatever the gently caress") and then their "rehoming fee" is something like $300. I do lots of flagging of ads for my area because sometimes the people around here are just begging to be caught dogfighting or something.

No one is fighting it if its blue, and anyone who is fighting things is not selling the pups on craigslist. People with good dogs don't have to advertise them, and even if they did they wouldn't. I really wish people would stop assuming that everyone doing anything stupid with pit bulls = :byodame: DAWG FIGHTING.:byodame: Not just you, it's everyone and everywhere.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Malalol posted:

Why not? I mean, I realize thats not how your official redneck backyard dudes that do dogfighting legit do it :banjo: but with how popular pits are with people today and 'thugs' that just want to make BULLY FIGHTIN DAWGS I could sorta see it being that way. I'm not too savvy on how it is done honestly so its pure speculation on my part. I'm bet there are people out there that use bait dogs, Im bet there are people out there using blue dogs. That said, I dont go out assuming stray shelter dogs I see with bite scars and wounds as fightin' dawgs like crazy rescue people but. I can't help but think its happening in places.

Yea you could argue that its not "dog fighting" but thats kinda arguing semantics and I dont want it to be about that. Just simply putting pits together to fight= enough to count as dog fighting for me.

By that logic, we should call American bullies APBTs because the people who breed them call them that and that is what the public's perception of a pit bull is. Retards can fling fat blue dogs at each other all day- that's not dog fighting, that's dog abuse. You can do donuts in a parking lot and call it NASCAR, but that doesn't make it so just because a bunch of other people do the same thing and both happen to involve cars and going fast in a circle.

The vast majority of people who are into bullies know they're worthless for fighting anyway and will tell you so theselves.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Lmao there are fireworks going off and Frankie is under my desk right now with shoelaces of drool like a foot long hanging out of both sides of his mouth. I'm being mean by going "FRANKIE!" and making him jump and I should feel bad but I don't. I gave him preemptive anxiety meds he has for thunderstorms/fireworks earlier, but they never really work- he freaks out just as badly, but he's too zonked to try to jump out of windows/injure himself like he would otherwise.

Moses is watching the fireworks through the window, and when one of them explodes really good and big he thinks that is very cool and he tries to bite it. He keeps smacking his face on the window when he does. :buddy:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Rodent Mortician posted:

The hillbillies here do this too. It's full of lovely small animal breeders. Oh, and rabbit breeders getting rid of their ~*~*~best in show~*~*~*~ doe because she eats her babies or some poo poo.

Rabbits are cheap = rabbits for dinner :chef:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

notsoape posted:

Sounds like our 'fur and feather' auctions - poultry, rabbits and the occasional ferret. I don't know if I'd consider the participants 'lovely small animal breeders', at least not over here. It's just a convenient way to source your poultry and meat rabbits v:shobon:v.

Yeah pretty much. Around here it's farmers/smallholders/rednecks unloading extra and/or crappy poultry/rabbits/game birds/lambs/piglets and the occasional barn kittens and working pups. The local rescues like to get their panties completely wadded up over it. There was this one lady who kept guinea pigs for meat and would sell them and they harassed her until she stopped going.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Rodent Mortician posted:

I find it pretty unlikely the average redneck is raising mini-lops, angoras, and lionheads for meat, and PUREBREED SIAMEEZ CATS as barn cats, but maybe in your area they do? It's basically stall after stall of that poo poo, along with Morki-Doodle-Froodle-Poos, and accidental litters of generic GSD/Lab mutt puppies.

I mean, I know everyone who disagrees with these kinds of swap things is always "city-folk", but I grew up on a working cattle farm and understand the concept of livestock animals. I'm fine with people eating animals and selling livestock, but these are clearly lovely backyard breeders. Several of them I know, because they constantly email our rescue trying to dump off extra animals.

Yeah if that's the case that's pretty gross then

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

quote:

Following the expiry of the dog's licence in September 2009 a dog warden attended the applicant's property on 11 May 2010 and observed what she thought was a Pit Bull type dog on the property. She returned with another warden to the premises later that date. The wardens spoke to a male on the premises who refused to permit the examination of the dog and told he them that if they attempted to measure the dog it would "rip their head off".

I just think the mental image of someone with a clipboard and measuring tape carefully measuring the dimensions of a dog's head to determine if it is a Pit Bull Type Dog(tm) is just the most adorable thing.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Pitttttttt.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

The dangerous Brad Pittbull, an hour or so prior to attacking a small child and ruining her life forever.

If I find Brad Pittbull attractive, am I a furry?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Women who post about pets on the internet all day. It was always Penis Land.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBvKtAZv5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djhXwmjuGgc

:regd09:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

TVs Ian posted:

When Frankie pants with his tongue all wadded up like that I can't help but feel like I'm watching something NWS.....

You are.

• Locked thread