Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Holy owch! Poor horse, that must have been quite traumatizing. Buuttt on the plus side, bad rear end scars. What do they do with the horse? I hope no major behavior problems come from this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
More random thinly-veiled lust for other islanders nonsense!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
My rabbit Ella stole a steak from my plate today and dragged it around the patio a few times while I chased her to get it back. Washed it off, set it down, go to grab my drink, then there's Stanley Ann at the plate, pawing at the meat. gently caress off pets, this is my dinner.

I think Ella hangs around Stan too much and is turning into one of those haunted scottish murder rabbits that cause mine collapses.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

PeaBeeJay posted:

A rabbit stole a steak? They do that? :psyduck:

It was a small steak, about 4 ounces, I would have expected her to go for the sauteed peppers I had along side it. But no. Rabbits are cunning and evil creatures that live only to go for your best bits.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

ButWhatIf posted:

"If you see an animal for sale that someone is claiming to be a Blue Bay Shepherd ... every single Blue Bay Shepherd born in the US or in France will have a registration number that can be verified"

Are they tattooed or something?

Speaking of badass animal tattos, Zoe has a spay tat on her saggy balding boobtummy. It's so fun to poke and wiggle. It's her tramp stamp :3:

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

ButWhatIf posted:

She paces rather than trots - that is to say, her two-beat gait has both feet on one side landing at the same time rather than the diagonals. Should I be at all concerned by this, or is it just another weird thing this dog does? I'm just worried it's coming from some sort of discomfort or unsoundness, because I've never actually seen a dog pacing before.

You have found the mystical Gaited Dog. Breed the gently caress out of it and make BAJILLIONS.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Max went to the vet today for a bit of dentistry. It was loooong over-due thanks to dad dragging his feet about cost. 16 teeth later, Max is looking much better. His mouth was a bit of a fright, so they took pictures for their facebook. They were kind enough to ask me first before posting, and they got my blessing. TAKE CARE OF YO DOGS TEEF.

Also check out those badass tats.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Skizzles posted:

I was about to ask where you live, 'cause my friend is also a dyed redhead vet tech with tattoo sleeves. :stare:

Jacksonville. I think this girl's hair was mostly natural though, she has the eyebrows and face to go with it.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Bad Munki posted:

Yeah, screw that. This is the only game about breeding/raising animals that I need: http://noncanon.com/HorseMaster.html

Truly my eyes have been open to the art and trials of horse mastery.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Pew! Pew! posted:

Has anyone noticed a sudden increase in the amount of "vegan" cats and dogs? It's been blowing up my tumblr and facebook feeds recently. It's kind of horrifying to see so many cats and dogs with sunken eyes and weird flabby skin.

It's a stupid fad that will kill dogs. I hate it.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Holy crap guys, virtual dog dissection.

http://www.cvmbs.colostate.edu/vetneuro/VCA3/vca.html

The 'Donate' button does not allow you to give them your shitbull for legitimate veterinary study, I already checked.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

wtftastic posted:

If his army is a bunch of dead fetus angels then why do people fight abortion so much?

checkmate atheists?

It's like the army in Starship Troopers. They have to take you. And ultimately the army is weaker for it.

quote:

But if you came in here in a wheel chair and blind in both eyes and were silly enough to insist on enrolling, they would find something silly enough to match. Counting the fuzz on a caterpillar by touch, maybe. The only way you can fail is by having psychiatrists decide that you are not able to understand the oath.

So Heaven has a large contingent of red wrigglers pulling bass-bait and thematic decoration duty in Heaven. Maybe do a tour of Hell and taunt the damned.

Also, Supes, I heard your last remaining dog started to devour it's self and you have some kind of hellish pit bouroboros rolling around the yard. What do the neighbors think about that?

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 14, 2014

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hey, are we doing PISS this year? Or is the forum too cool for that stuff now.

It's the only thing I enjoy about christmas any more.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Even if it's just me and one person in the world's least convenient, most expensive shipping destination, I'd happily do it. Again, It Is The Only Thing I Enjoy About Christmas.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fraction posted:

Maybe someone should have joined pifb and, consequently, pifbss!!!!

I dont use facebook. For reasons.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I love farms but am scared of all of you outside a moderated environment. It also sounds like Im too late for Piss either way, so christmas ruined :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
CHRISTMAS IS SAVED