Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Hey ancient China friends, I am trying to create a role-playing scenario for my class involving ancient China and one of these figures:

Qin Shi Huang
Confucius
Lao Tzu

In the game they are trying to keep history from changing and they have an antagonist who is trying to change history. I'm looking for an incident from one of their lives, preferably when they were younger and not famous, when their lives or "destinies" could have changed. For example, a previous scenario was them deciding whether or not to give 20th century medical advice to the doctors of Ogedei Khan in 1241. I like to run the scenario, reveal who the character was, and then go into teaching about them/their influence on China.

Anyone got anything interesting related to those guys? Or another incident from ancient China that could have massively changed their history/society? Thanks for any help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Jesus loving Christ, starving a newborn for days.

Feeding a constipated baby animal poo poo and smearing other animal poo poo all over it.

No wonder they were the greatest people in history! :D

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat
Anyone got a good book/source that centers on the introduction of horses to Native American societies?

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i feel like to a less than academic standard, its safe to say any place that had cheese that could melt, probably melted it.

One of the few things that has been considered a perfectly just casus belli for 50,000 years is if your neighbors don't melt their cheese.

People think Jenghiz destroyed Kwharezm because of that stuff with the ambassadors, no sir. He found out they were making that one pizza where you put the cold cheese on top of the hot pizza and let it kinda droop a little before you eat it. Treated it like they were trying to raise R'lyeh and set Cthulhu free on Earth.

"They do what? Oh no none of that poo poo, call up the army, we march at dawn to kill them all in the name of the Great Blue Sky and melted cheese!"
-Jenghiz Khan