Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
In the first Men in Black, when K and J go to the farmers house to investigate the alien crash, the farmer's wife offers them lemonade. In the next scene J takes a sip of the lemonade and immediately spits it back out. This is because she has no sugar, as she gave it all in a glass of water to the giant cockroach wearing her husbands skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

It wasn't particularly subtle, but rewatching Event Horizon last night I noticed how many of the doorways are coffin shaped

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Tar baby/ tar man is a character from west African religious traditions, Brer rabbit stories are pretty much the Anansi stories

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I did like how it turned back into a sun once destroyed, its what I would expect to happen and also expect them not to show

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Punch-Drunk Love is the only good Adam Sandler movie ya big goofball

Thats not really considered an Adam Sandler movie, its just a movie with Adam Sandler

:goonsay: