Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
I always interpreted the falling satellite in the Cloverfield movie as the only reason the tape had been confiscated by the government. I seem to recall the text at the beginning saying that it was classified government property, and it's not like an event so huge would have been able to have been covered up. They even made a point to show a TON of people filming it with phones at one point.

So the real reason this one video was being kept hidden by the government? The thing falling from space at the end.

It was very visible in the theater once I knew where to look. I couldn't see it on that youtube video, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU