Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
In Pulp Fiction, when Jules and Vincent go to Jimmy's house and Jules is trying to pacify Jimmy he has that line where he complements the coffee and Jimmy gives that speech about how he doesn't need Jules to tell him the coffee's good, he's the one who buys it.

Later Winston Wolfe shows up, asks Jimmy for a cup of coffee, takes a sip and in the middle of his sentence looks at Jimmy, smiles, and nods appreciatively. Subtle, but once you notice it, it's a great detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Ez posted:

This is probably a really stupid question but in The Rocky Horror Picture Show is there any significance to Frank, Riff Raff and Magenta being present at Ralph and Betty's wedding? I always just assumed it was a weird little detail that didn't mean anything but I'm curious if there's something I'm missing.

It's just a fun weird detail. Of all the movies to start picking apart for subtlety, I think we can skip Rocky Horror.