Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

headrest
May 1, 2009
What not-immediately obvious movie moments have you caught that made you appreciate the movie more? Intentional moments, please, not subtle continuity or prop errors.

Near the beginning of Signs, Mel Gibson's character tells one of his kids to call a doctor when their dog is ill. His son points out that the doctor doesn't treat animals, Mel Gibson basically tells him to shut up and just do it. Later on we meet the character who accidentally killed Mel's wife. We learn by seeing his mailbox that he's the town veterinarian.

In The Ring, a birth certificate of Samarah (evil girl who climbs out of TVs) is shown. Her sex is marked as male. (I know I said no continuity/prop errors, but I think this was intentional and just adds to the weirdness of that family)

In The Avengers, we see two ravens fly by Thor and Loki as they talk on the ridge. Ravens are what Odin uses to keep tabs on stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

headrest
May 1, 2009
I would too, especially since the Upstream Color one kind of died (great film as well, by the way)