Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
When Ed's playing Timesplitters, the advice Shaun gives him is identical to the advice Ed gives Shaun in the Winchester near the end.

"Top left! Reload. Nice shot!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Speaking of The Prestige, when Sarah tells Borden that she's pregnant, he delightedly exclaims "We should've told Fallon!"

Since Fallon is the other Borden, he could well be the father of the child.

I'm in love with that movie :3:

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

otherwise despite being the hero and villain they never meet.

The closest they come is when Dallas enters an elevator when escaping Fhloston Paradise; two seconds later, Zorg exits the neighbouring elevator.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm sure these from The World's End have been mentioned but I only saw it recently.[/spoiler]

I thought the whole thing with them calling him O-man and him hating it was because it's almost Omen, relating to the birthmark thing?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
In The Desolation of Smaug, when Legolas fights Bolg in Laketown he uses Orcrist, Thorin's sword. He took it from Thorin way back in Mirkwood with a comment about its origins.

Hope there'll be a dramatic handover in the third film.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Phy posted:

There's also the school shooting from Canadian cop drama 19-2 (trigger warning if y'all need it, it's a school shooting)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f6jgz

Couple of things: 19-2 was originally a Québécois cop show, that got adapted for the Anglo audience. The guy who directed the French version of this episode also got brought back in for the English. Also, the first guy outta the car is Jared Keeso, one of the series leads; you probably know him better as Wayne from Letterkenny.

I'd never heard of this show and looked up the whole episode and boy fuckin howdy that does not let up after the one-take bit ends. Jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
The ending to Mostly Harmless is perfect. :colbert: