Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
In The Emperor's New Groove, in the scene where Kuzco is turned into a llama, Yzma dumps the potion into the pot of a cactus. In the next shot where the cactus shows up, it's llama shaped. It's something that I never noticed until it was pointed out to me, but I can't miss it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

sticklefifer posted:

One of the better subtle things about Scott Pilgrim is how unabashedly Canadian it is, but full of things you have to be familiar with Canada to notice: Pizza Pizza, Plumtree, Second Cup, the "gold" coins are all Loonies, Clash at Demonhead's big song is a Metric cover, etc.

Beyond this, there are things that are specifically Torontonian. In particular Sonic Boom, the record store they shop at, and Casa Loma, where Lucas Lee's movie is being shot.

Knives's school is also an actual high school, St. Michael's. When my roommate saw it, he went "Hey, that's my school. There aren't any girls allowed there!" It's an all boys school :v:.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

ItsThatGuy posted:

Also, in Terminator 2, when they're at Cyberdyne Systems and the good Terminator is holding off the police, one of the computerized eye messages that comes up is "Human casualties: 0.0" Why does he need the decimal point?
Let's attribute it to a firmware quirk that gets fixed in the next movie.