Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

Chantilly Say posted:

In Pulp Fiction, when Jules and Vincent go to Jimmy's house and Jules is trying to pacify Jimmy he has that line where he complements the coffee and Jimmy gives that speech about how he doesn't need Jules to tell him the coffee's good, he's the one who buys it.

Later Winston Wolfe shows up, asks Jimmy for a cup of coffee, takes a sip and in the middle of his sentence looks at Jimmy, smiles, and nods appreciatively. Subtle, but once you notice it, it's a great detail.

My favorite movie.

-Vincent brings Mia to Lance's house after she overdoses and lays her on the floor. You can clearly see the board game "Operation" on a table near her in several shots before Vincent gives her a shot of adrenaline.

-Butch sneaks through his neighborhood to get back to his apartment to get his father's wristwatch, going through one fence, over another, and down an alley. Going down the alley, he walks past an open window with a radio playing inside. If you listen closely, you can hear a radio ad for Jack Rabbit Slim's, the restaurant Mia and Vincent visit.

-If you've seen Reservoir Dogs, you'd know that Mr. Blonde's (played by Michael Madsen) real name is Vic Vega. It turns out that Pulp Fiction's Vincent Vega is Vic Vega's brother, which was supposed to be more obvious than it is, as Madsen was originally supposed to play Vincent Vega, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

Septic Knothead posted:

In Boogie Nights when the Colonel asks to see Eddie's cock for the first time. Eddie drops his trunks and the Colonel looks down and you can see his eyes change focus as he registers his surprise.

Almost every character has this moment when they see Eddie/Dirk's dick the first time, e.g. Rollergirl does a double take and looks up at his face before she blows him for the first time, Becky Barnett and Reed Rothchild both tilt their heads to the side when he has his first scene with Amber Waves, etc.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I'm almost 100% certain he says 'Coffee Shop Owner'. I only watched this two nights ago but I could be wrong here.

Every time Vincent Vega uses a toilet, something terrible happens.

And he's reading the same book every time he goes to the bathroom, e.g. Butch's apartment, the restaurant.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

fuckpot posted:

In Jurassic Park when they are on the helicopter ride to the island. Dr Grant is having trouble doing his seatbelt up, and in the scramble ties two female seatbelt parts together.

Life finds a way.

Holy poo poo, that's loving brilliant. I never made that connection before.