Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I'm not sure how subtle it was, but I smiled at Toy Story 3, when the camera pans to the sky at the end, the clouds in the sky match the clouds on Andy's wallpaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Could you explain this for people who haven't seen the movie?

Here's a clip of the scene on youtube. Specifically happens about one minute in.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Wild T posted:

Was he really supposed to be a sanitation worker, though? I thought he was just bullshitting the other characters, who only knew that he worked there but not that he was a former storm trooper. I took it as him telling them whatever they wanted to hear as long as it gave him a better chance of getting inside. Why would they bring a trash man to go burn down and massacre a village? Do they tidy up afterwards?

He flat out stated that it was his first combat situation and he was still a stormtrooper. Han asks him what he was doing when he was stationed at Starkiller base and Finn replies "Sanitation". In other words, he was completely green and got stuck with the bitch job because of it.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Aleph Null posted:

If it had been anyone other than Keanu, it would be regarded as a classic.

gently caress the Keanu haters, John wick was dope

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

One of my favorite moments in Avengers : Age of Ultron is when Vision suits up, and when he sees Thor with a cape, he grows one as well, and Thor has this "Hmm, a man of style!" expression that is just magical.

For as boring as the Thor movies can be, Chris Hemsworth really seems to enjoy the role.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Tumble posted:

The commentary track for Total Recall is amazing as well. Ahnuld just kinda sits back and narrates the movie as though he was actually a spy going to mars.

I have no idea why Amazon and Netflix don't have commentary tracks available, it's not like people under 30 actually buy DVDs anymore anyways

Write to Jeff Bezos, ask him to make it a prime feature. Dude seems to love throwing money at prime memberships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'm wondering what the space marine one is.

I'm guessing Edge of Tomorrow.