Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombstone.
Aug 9, 2010

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Every time Vincent Vega uses a toilet, something terrible happens.

Also, all of the stories about the gold watch end up with men being held prisoner with things going up their asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombstone.
Aug 9, 2010

Captain Finance posted:

From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:

Mike Teevee's mother responds to the song on the musical lock with a knowing "Rachmaninoff". But she's an idiot: it's obviously Mozart (Marriage of Figaro).
I saw the movie when I was little, before I ever heard "Marriage of Figaro." I grew up thinking that the piece of music was written by Rachmaninoff. Even after I learned that it was written by Mozart, this confused the hell out of me until they aired a trivia segment on AMC during the movie, saying that the writer of the movie noted that the gag went over almost everyone's head.

Tombstone.
Aug 9, 2010
Just watched Goodfellas and noticed that the name in the prison registry directly below Henry Hill is "Joe Ballibusteros".