Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Peanut President posted:

The reason you can't see anything in the Cloverfield video is because it's really loving tiny.

Here is a slightly better one. Don't look for the actual object, look for the splash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFbgViZ6X5s

I had to replay this video at least 4 times before I even saw the splash, and I still can't see any object. If it's intentional then it's way too unpronounced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Christoph posted:

The Middle-Eastern character in that movie (the Djinn) explodes himself in order to kill his enemy.

This is my least favorite unsubtle movie moment.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Coffee And Pie posted:

Edgar Wright is basically the king of subtle movie moments, especially all the little things in Scott Pilgrim vs The World. That movie had crazy amount of detail and love put into it.

It wasn't exactly subtle, but I did like the little "0-7" motif the movie had with Scott and the Exs.