Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I found a great one in The Avengers. It's really minor spoilers, but I'm just gonna tag the whole thing.

If you've seen the movie, you probably remember the shawarma joke Iron Man says along with the shawarma scene after the credits. Well there is another scene with shawarma. When Iron Man flies through the big monster and crash lands in the street, he's right in front of the shawarma place. In fact, when he says he saw the place earlier he quite possibly meant a few minutes ago rather than days/weeks/months ago like most people would think. It really made my second viewing a lot more awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Razorwired posted:

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World does have a ton. My favorite two have to be that every ex has their number referenced somewhere in their scene, with Scott being "Zero" as Ramona's current boyfriend. And the second time Scott goes into Gideon's club the guy chatting by the entrance says something along the lines of "It was better as a comic."
One Scott Pilgrim thing I'm surprised that hasn't been mentioned yet is when Scott wears a shirt that says 4 1/2 after he gets mad at Ramona. This is right before the twin fight. It symbolizes the possibility of Scott going bad. He's the fourth and a half evil ex.

There's also lots of scenes that have X's in the background, often relating the ex in the scene. The movie is worth another watch just for all the background stuff.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

No Wave posted:

Or maybe because he'd just beaten evil ex 4 and was about to go on to number 5 (and 6)?
Yeah, that's the gist of it. This isn't some crazy theory I made. It's straight from Wright and or O'Malley, so you can complain to them.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Here's a little thing I saw in The Dark Knight that I hadn't seen before.

In the beginning, one of Jokers men is breaking into a safe and we see it's electrified. When we return to him later he says the safe is electrified and he's turning the tumblers with his shoes. Just a little moment that made the movie a lot cooler.