Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
In Back to the Future Part II, there is a western playing while Biff is in his hot tub with some girls. The cowboy onscreen has just survived a gunfight thanks to a cast-iron plate hidden underneath his clothes.

In Back to the Future Part III, Marty survives a gunfight by doing the exact same thing. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I never noticed it until I was home sick one day and watched all three back-to-back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

MrGreenShirt posted:

It also ties in with his pseudonym "Clint Eastwood" :ssh:

Woah, how did I manage to miss that too? Mind doubly blown. :psyduck:

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I sincerely don't mean to be a poo poo, and maybe I'm missing something but what about this is subtle? I just took it as a joke, showcasing how language has changed over the years.

I don't remember if it was in II or III but at one point Doc and Marty switch catchphrases for a couple lines.

:smith: ...I have seen these movies way too many times.

E: fb; missed the other guy's post. Carry on!

Great Green Auk has a new favorite as of 00:12 on Jun 15, 2012

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

DrBouvenstein posted:

I don't think this was posted, if it was, sorry.

But anyone who's anyone has seen Wreck-It Ralph, and if it was in the theater, also saw Paperman.

Well, here's Ralph in the Bad-Anon meeting:

Check the piece of paper over his shoulder on the bulletin board.

:stare: Holy poo poo.