Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Alright, so it's not a movie, but I'm watching Band of Brothers again, and I just noticed something for the first time that I hadn't seen before. In the second episode as the planes are getting shot at, one gets hit and goes down in flames. What I noticed was that you could see a few burning paratroopers try and exit the plane before it hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Leovinus posted:

In A Matter Of Loaf And Death, the final sequence is a brilliant homage to Aliens. It becomes pretty obvious when you reach a certain shot, but before that there are a bunch of subtle references, including a shot of Wallace scrambling through a trench with a grating over it.

I had to watch it because of that reason right there (plus, Wallace & Gromit) and I must say I also got quite a kick out of the "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" gag.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
In an attempt to get back on track to subtle movie moments, I saw Kick rear end 2 yesterday. It wasn't a great movie by any means, but there was a moment I liked. Early in the movie, Hit Girl says that she can kill a man with his own finger. She does exactly that to Black Death.