Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Great Green Auk posted:

In Back to the Future Part II, there is a western playing while Biff is in his hot tub with some girls. The cowboy onscreen has just survived a gunfight thanks to a cast-iron plate hidden underneath his clothes.

In Back to the Future Part III, Marty survives a gunfight by doing the exact same thing. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I never noticed it until I was home sick one day and watched all three back-to-back.

It also ties in with his pseudonym "Clint Eastwood" :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Arrath posted:

Some of the highlights of his stage act involved sound effects of cannon fire and thunderstorms, as well as playing "'O Sole Mio" and "La Marseillaise" on an ocarina through a rubber tube in his anus.[2] He could also blow out a candle from several yards away.[1]

Was... was there actually a subtle moment in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVttyxPxnE&t=12s

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Edmond Dantes posted:

Hellboy 2 is amazing and I'm really sorry that Del Toro didn't get to direct H.P. Lovecraft's At the mountains of madness, because that would have been incredible.

Well at the very least we probably got a few glimpses in Hellboy 2 of his Elder Thing design.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

I'm glad you brought up Inception since it gives me a chance to repost this doosy in regards to the music used as a "kick" to wake up from the dream and it's relation to Hans Zimmer's score you hear within the dream (where perceived time in each dream level is 20 times greater each level you go down.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM