Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

Vicas posted:

haha, gently caress

This is the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

Even if we pretend the self filling bottle worked, it seems like a really convenient way for a lot of people to get Legionnaire's disease. Am I wrong about that? Because it seems like a water condenser you drink off of without continual cleaning is an easy way to get yourself sick. Not that a product which suggests "No need to plan trip around water usage" needs help murdering people.

Holy crap their videos too. This whole kickstarter is solid gold. "SSL is a Myth"

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

homestuck is a perfect example of a thing that i may or may not like but i'll never find out because the fanbase is completely repellant

same, i had the displeasure of meeting fans before i ever read the thing so who knows if it is good or not, i have no urge to ever find out.

in other videogame kickstarter news, divinity original sin II came out and is basically exactly what i wanted. my physical backer rewards (i backed at the tier for a physical box with art books and such) are still in transit here, but so far no regrets from backing a videogame kickstarter which seems above par.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

zeekner posted:

the worst part was someone who had to be talked out of taking an extra 10k in student loans to buy that tier

this seems like it would require either the casual disregard for money i only expect from the born-wealthy (who would never have student loans) or the kind of single minded devotion i only expect from literal cults. How do you end up being this person? kudos to whoever talked him/her out of it.

if these guys don't have their full polyhedral dice sets on display they're going to have a hard time selling their self-denting box.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

fart simpson posted:

my most favorite product name is probably the new ipad. lol

also the New Nintendo 3DS which had (a couple) exclusive games you could not play on the Nintendo 3DS. i wonder how many parents/kids shelled out money on a physical game to find that their almost identical system could not play them.

also, any watch on kickstarter, like the KLOCK-08, CONTEMPUS, GNOMON and FitOn.

• Locked thread