Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

kwinkles posted:

even more cool is how far we've come with miniaturizing steam power i mean you can make a steam powered iphone charger now that will fit on your average kitchen table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSiVWkk5zaQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

got dat wmd posted:

hm yas lets just shoot hot air over spinning vinyl. this is a good idea

true story recently i tried playing a record while blowing it with a hot air dryer and it got really warped at first and was skipping around all over the place, but then as the heat evened out the centripetal forces made the whole record completely flat and even.

i wanna try it as a way to effectively unwarp records but don't want to risk it with anything valuable

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
yeah probably i just thought it was neat :downs:

• Locked thread