Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

I just rummage through my failed startup swag drawer until I find a bottle opener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i know cute girls who get poo poo at urban outfitters because they like cheap clothes they can wear for one season and not give a poo poo about

all of their stuff is complete garbage

i bought a rug from there and someone spilled a drink on it and the dye bled out of it

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

uhhh i think its p accepted that if you eat more slowly your body will tell you that you're 'full' sooner

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

jesus christ, you could probably pay a fabrication shop to engineer and build one of those for less than that

e: i'm the padded gun case for an ice maker

CAREFUL WITH THE TONGS

Socracheese fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Aug 28, 2013

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i have two of these
http://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-KING-Cube-Trays-Blue/dp/B00395FHRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377708366&sr=8-1&keywords=large+ice+cube
it makes 2"x2"x2" cubes. my needs are suited

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

oh nooooo functionally identical but slightly cloudy ice cubes in my cheap whiskey and coke this drink is ruined *spikes glass on floor*

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

also they are almost totally clear if you double boil the water first

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

um as a former rotary race car owner i can tell you that the majority of the noise does NOT come from the tires

hell, i'm pretty sure the gilmer belt on the accessories was louder than the tires

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

its me im the

Dr. Honked posted:

motherfuck bumclown

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

gbs contributed to a hotdog stand meth lab drug front which tbh is fairly successful compared to most things gbs does

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

they are elegant tools from a more civilized age

not as clumsy or random as a digital caliper

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

right, let me just use my caliper to mark off lines on this paper

lmao if ur lines arent uniformly spaced within a .01mm tolerance

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

wait, did jonny get the hell out of the south?

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Ian McLean posted:

There are very few web companies that I can look at and say, "I believe this project can sustain itself for over 100 years."

god i hope not

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

what

last night me and gf had an early dinner somewhere and we were sorta hungry later at night so i made a pot of rice and we ate it with some soy sauce. total cost probably like 35 cents

u cant make a simple thing? it has to be artisan-fired lobster with a side of organic local rice?

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

is the trouble in their lives the fact that they are making a stupid video game

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Ian McLean posted:

I never said anything about inventing anything, rather expanding on the technology. As far as I know, it may have been a USB-like memory stick that required an entirely different port. All I know is that there was something that was much better, but it was decided that they could milk the technology for an extended period of time rather than releasing better version. My conclusion is that this probably happens more frequently than realized by most.

Speaking of which... when are these molecular computers going to be released?

take the meds ian

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

here's a stat Ian, you're the gayest person in yospos, and there's a lot of people on that list

im gay

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

ian is exactly the kind of person i hope would get loads of vc cash (because it would be hilarious)

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

m'anus

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i'd probably move to portland without ever having been if a job comes up when i move in december

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i want to live in the 'financial capitol of the world' so i can be around as many money-worshipping sociopathic jackoffs as possible

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

they were poo poo and not funny. gf and i stopped watching after like 3 eps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Bloody posted:

lol did you even watch the first three seasons

do you understand how that show is funny at all

we watched all the eps in buildup to the new ones being released, i'd say seasons 1-2 are A, 3 is like a B- and 4 is a D

• Locked thread